Monday, December 1, 2008

Query : Increase my Breast size.......

Anonymous ....

Hi,

I want to increase my breast size and bust size too. My age is 29 and I am married. Currently my breast size is 34B. I want to increase more than this and I want my breasts to be more firmer. I do not have any children as of now. Can u suggest me some creams or lotions as I am staying in USA?

Thanks

Answer :

As per Ayurveda You can make your breast bigger and firm through massage therapy. You have to massage your breasts With Ayurvedic medicated oil like Ashwagandha tail, Shreeparni Tail Or if Not available any oil you can use simply til oil or apply Ghee or Butter..

Massage both breasts more than 20 minutes a day in round the clock order and after half an hour you must wash them with warm water...

Don't wear tight clothes, wear slightly loose clothes, so your body can grow it self.

if you have still now queries make comments with your email Id.

No comments: