Monday, December 1, 2008

Washing before SEX


Question :
I am married last year April 2007. My husband is a scientist.I am working as a software engineer.we both are happily living couples. we do sex every weekend. My husband always insist to wash before we do the sex. He also wash. I feel this is not right all the time, since i think, we should do it immediately, whenever we get the mood.my husband insist for oral sex all the time, but i prefer, when we are not washing it, we can do the normal sex.but still he deny and says even for the normal sex he insist to wash for both. so i think, i am missing the moments. can you please suggest me on this ?

Answer :
Hey, As per hygienic Phenomena, Your husband is right. As per sexual health adviser always prefer to wash both male an d female sex organs before going to bed. And if you go for oral sex it is always preferable to wash out such organs must. But you have a such trouble for arousal and natural sex desires, so you both can adjust as per your understanding. But it is true that Medical science prefer always wash sex organs before and after sex.

No comments: